8/05/2009

confessions of a face(?)holic

I love faces. In fact I'm pretty much eager to have them for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm visually absorbing your eyelids, nostrils, chins while others may stare at children, flame, water and whatsoever else endlessly.
Words and numbers go buy, but faces seem to stay forever. I hardly ever forget someones features once I've seen them and always notice even slightl changes occured. I adore your tiny riffles and freckles, blood vessels and eyelashes.
Every face to me is a reference, a link to dozens of other faces I've seen or will see on my way.
But please do not consider myself a 'facial' freak. I tend to be a polite kid. Once I play with someones face I always put it back in its place. Safe and sound :))

4 comments:

  1. Well Anya the girl doesn't look like me
    It's the right time to correct this mistake, you little facial freak! ^)

    Love,

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kinda getting used to this sort of claims!
    In my humble opinion only 'fuck-for-the-portrait' comments stand for the real popularity))
    I've experienced only flirt-for-the-portrait as yet)))

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got some fish on your page so there's no excuse for you ever!
    So what about fuck-for-the-portrait? ;)

    ReplyDelete