1/10/2010

Cyclone victim

This post is all about colour. I suppose it is the ultimate dullness of the sight from the window and remains of all-that-celebrating-hysteria that cause this hunger for colour in me. So I still discriminate Godard’s “Masculin, Feminine” (which is supposed to be the “perfect movie for me cause I’m so obsessed over gender subject metter”) on the basis of colour till the sunny days. Instead I’m:
Spoiling Coco Rosie’s head with distracting black pen (yeah, I need some clarity in life not to wreak frustration on pics)):
Watching psychedelic “Varvara-Krasa Dlinnaya Kosa” (1969) looking as if the film was painted all over with gouache after shooting process. God now I get it why the CIS kids are the smartest and the weirdest ones! :)
BTW Varvara herself somehow reminds me of Olivia Hussey’s Juliet 1968 except for her (Varvara's) facial bone structure which makes her look even more childish and innocent.
Skatching a sailor which has nothing to do with colour but still cheers me up J

No comments:

Post a Comment