1/19/2010

Insomniac's Excuses

It really doesn’t matter if you’re painting a masterpiece or just depicting scrawls on a piece of paper this brush&watercolour thing elevates your artist ego to a whole new level! Joking apart. I didn’t know a thing about pleasure of drawing till this very weekend when I tested my new watercolours ☺
I only wish I could find some other time to paint except for the late night, cause It’s getting really weird. Last night I was afraid to make too much noise changing the water so I came up with an idea washing brushes in unfinished cup of green tea))















































So this is one of my first watercolour trials. Took me about three hours = “Control” movie + 25-30 repeats of “Ready, Able” by Grizzly Bear. This song is ‘on repeat’ in my playlist for few days already and I seriously need to get rid of it! I wish it wasn't so perfect for the nighttime!

2 comments: